There are many problems that can occur on the face, for example: acne, acne scars, comedo, dull face, scaly facial skin, excess oil, and others. One problem that often occurs in many people is blackheads or comedo. Blackheads or comedo sometimes make people feel uncomfortable. Blackheads on the face, although trivial can make people become insecure. For those of you who often appear in public you must comedonal acne treatment as soon as possible, because it interferes with your appearance.
Blackheads are small lumps (papules) found on the surface of the skin. You need to know that blackheads are included in the type of zits, but are a mild type. Besides being on the face, blackheads can also appear on the shoulders, back, arms, neck and chest. The cause of blackheads is due to dead skin cells and oil collected at the outer end of the hair follicle. Blackheads appear black because the skin over the blackheads is open and exposed to air.
Factor for the emergence of blackheads:
Use beauty products with dangerous chemicals
Hormonal changes so that oil production increases.
The development of the bacteria Propioni bacterium acnes on the surface of the skin uncontrollably.
Dead skin cells that are buried on the surface of the skin.
Skin that is too dry
Blackheads have 2 kinds:
Black blackheads: Black blackheads are open and are characterized by enlarged hair follicles which are covered by a collection of skin impurities and sebum. These blackheads generally look like enlarged and blackened pores
White blackheads: White blackheads are not visible, compared to blackheads. But it can be found by pressing the pores of the face.
In general, black comedones are the most disturbing appearance because they are clearly visible. Some people try to eliminate it. As we have seen, how to eliminate blackheads has also mushroomed:
Using a special blackhead vacuum cleaner.
Using special blackheads.
Using a tool by pressing blackheads to exit.
Scratching yourself using your fingernails.
Using a face mask that is believed to completely remove blackheads.
There are various ways to remove blackheads. However, no matter how expensive the treatment is so that blackheads are gone, comedones will appear again. Let’s try to get rid of blackheads naturally and cheaply. Instead of continuously spending costs and the results are also uncertain.
Various ways to clean blackheads have been provided by Nature. Besides being cheap, you can also treat your face easily.
What you need to remember:
Permanently removing blackheads is difficult.
You should routinely and diligently take care of cleaning facial skin every day, so it can prevent blackheads.
5 How to get rid of blackheads on the nose naturally you can try at home
- Cut the lemon in two parts and pour enough on the surface of the fruit that is rich in vitamin C. Next, sprinkle a little sugar (it’s better to use cane sugar) and slowly massage the area of the face that has blackheads in a circular motion.
- This method is better done after bathing in warm water because the pores are wide open. Start by applying vaseline in the face area (such as the nose) that needs treatment. Then put plastic in the area. Then, use a warm towel in the area that has been wrapped and let it cool. After it’s cold, use a tissue to clean the remaining vaseline and slowly press out the black comedone that attaches to the pores. Do this method once or twice a month.
- Mix 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil using a blender. After all the ingredients are mixed well, apply it to the face that has been cleaned. Then, start rubbing with a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Then wash with warm water. If you have sensitive skin, you should keep rubbing it but leave it as a face mask for 5-7 minutes. Do this trick once or twice a week.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut oil and warm it first into the microwave. Next, mix with 1/2 cup of coffee powder and apply to the face in a circular motion. After that, let stand dlu for 5 minutes and rinse using cold water. Do this step once a week.
- Mix 1/4 cup of white sugar with 1/4 cup of brown sugar into a container. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and stir evenly. Add 1 spoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir all ingredients evenly until smooth and use this mixture to the face area then rinse with warm water.