The skin undergoes a big transformation and a lot of changes during development or puberty, that’s the reason why many teens need special skin care. The most common skin problem faced by teenagers is acne. So that it is not too late you have to find a solution for acne treatment for teens.
Acne can occur in adolescents for several reasons:
- Hormones – The body will produce more hormones during adolescence, especially androgens, which trigger oil production. When there is excess oil, the pores will close easily, and there will be lots of bacteria on the skin. This will cause inflammation and redness, swelling known as acne.
- Makeup – Young women start experimenting with makeup during puberty, causing their skin to become exposed to the womb which can irritate the skin or cover pores and cause acne.
- Negligence – Many teenagers, especially young men, do not know the right way to care for their skin and ultimately do not care for it at all. Some use skin care products, unfortunately they don’t choose the right product because of lack of information or knowledge.
There are easy ways for skin care for teenagers who can help them take care of their skin.
- Clean gently – Use a mild, fragrance-free cleanser that does not irritate but can clean the skin thoroughly.
- Use a moisturizer – The right moisturizer can moisturize the skin and reduce the discomfort of dry and itchy skin. Moisturizers also keep the skin from removing too much oil as a result of dry skin.
- Give protection – It is highly recommended to use sunscreen to prevent skin damage due to UV radiation from the sun.
Other skin care steps to deal with acne are to use oil-absorbing paper, do peels every week, keep skin clean all day, and avoid polluted environments.
Many men experience acne problems in adolescence. Sometimes the marks are still visible as adults. But these teenagers have managed to overcome the problem of acne that is classified as severe in a short amount of time. Not with expensive maintenance, he claimed to use affordable products less than 25 $.
This is tips acne treatment for teens by Carlos. A teenage boy named Carlos David reveals his secret of overcoming severe acne on Instagram. The upload was then responded positively by netizens. Moreover, Carlos showed significant changes in photos before-after which increasingly convinced people about the efficacy of treatment.
Carlos himself claimed to have had problems with zits since stepping on puberty. Fortunately, the 16-year-old teenager later found a suitable ‘concoction’ of facial treatments. In the photo before after it was uploaded, it can be seen if Carlos’s face which was once filled with zits is now cleaner even though it still leaves a number of marks.
Of course to cure acne as bad as that Carlos needs more products. He also uses up to eight facial care products every day to prevent and cure acne. In the morning, Carlos washed his face with Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser for 12 $. Then proceed with Lumeno Klassikko alcohol-free toner Refreshing Toner at the same price.
Then also applied Serum Serum Art Natural Vitamin C for 14 $. As a moisturizer, Carlos uses E.L.F Daily Hidration Moisturizer for 9 $. Do not forget to apply the Neutrogena sunscreen Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion for Rp 130 thousand before leaving the house.
While for the night, skin care is a little different. For facial soap, he uses Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser for 20 $. Then used Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner 25 $ with AHA content which is intended for acne scars. Afterwards, Carlos applied the 8 $ Advanced Clinicals Collagen Skin Rescue Lotion.
In addition to facial care, of course the effort to cure acne is accompanied by diet and exercise. “I hope this shows people who are struggling with acne and acne scars to realize that it will improve. Not only physically but emotionally. I am proud of my development,” said Carlos.
Overcoming acne is sometimes not cheap. Even some acne sufferers have to spend up to 100 $ for a smooth back skin. Therefore, this care and transformation is surprising and inspires netizens. His upload of acne has now been favored by 22 thousand people and received many positive comments.
“Oh God, you inspire,” wrote a netizen.
“This is amazing! I can’t wait to get clean skin like you. I hope you get more blessings,” another netizen said.