Designed for comfort, the Leroy Sofa harnesses the best of traditional sofa features in a silhouette that works for today’s interiors. Ideal for relaxed family lifestyles, it is divided by casual and cozy loose back cushions. Turned wooden feet and roll arms echo its pleasantly rounded profile.
Tandem Arbor is passionate about providing opportunity and access for every customer to create custom furniture to fit their individual style and needs. Upon order, each piece is hand-crafted based on our customers specifications, then built using the highest quality raw materials that are all locally sourced and eco-friendly. The result is one-of-a-kind furniture at an exceptional value, made-to-order in North Carolina.
- Leroy Sofas have four (4) seat cushions and four (4) loose back cushions.
- Overall Width is 108″W
- Classic Depth is 43″D; Extra Deep is 49″D
- Overall Height is 36″H
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- A lustrous velvet weave with an enhanced texture in the pile to create a textured striation. This opulent fabric evokes the look of a silk velvet. It has a rich luster and supple hand creating a luxe look and a stylish option for adding a touch of glam.
- Seat Cushions are “spring-and-down,” featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.